Thursday, March 19, 2009

Better Luck in Round 3--Start Voting!!

This was a really easy update (as far as points go) because NOBODY picked Alexis to go home!!!

20 comments:

  1. Sad day! I liked alexis..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel actually picked Alexis but he isn't posting this year apparently. I pick Anoop because so help me....that guy just bugs me...and I said I would pick him until he left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I did pick her for the bottom three, so I think I deserve half a point. This week is motown, so I am still thinking. Crystal. BTW, Thanks for the anonymous, I still can't figure out how to post any other way. Guess I need a new account somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be the first. Michael to go home for Motown week.

    Still can't believe he'll be on the tour while Alexis will be home.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anoop is going on tour also. Motown week? How motown is scott macintyre? I still vote off anoop. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea- Even though I wish that Anoop would "exit stage right" permenantly I think it will be Michael who leaves. Brian picks Anoop to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal says- Okay we are all thinking the same, so why do none of us have any points? My vote is Micheal, he hasn't been in the bottom 3 yet, but my heck he couldn't even pull of country and that is his genre. I think motown will be way out of his league. I do have fears for Megan though. I think she will also be in the bottom 3.
    Kenyann wanted to have a say also- she doesn't like Anoop, so she is voting him off. And she pointed to Scott. I think she is doesn't like watching his eyes; she doesn't understand the whole blind thing. But all she tells me is "I don't like him."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jarren says Micheal will probably go, because I just don't think he will do very well at Motown. Also please let it be known that I am not just saying what my wife says. We do have some serious differences in opinions.
    Kenyann is still very interested in this voting, and wants it known that she doesn't want Micheal to go. Why???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crystal says- okay I just got done reading all your stuff from last week, you are all hilarious. Also, I thought we had to vote before they performed?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can vote before they perform for 2 pts or you can vote after watching the performance show but before the results show for 1 pt. It's up to you. This week a lot of people opted to wait for the performance show before voting. Wimps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. After the Idol Party last night I came home with a list of vote offs.

    Karla says Megan is going.
    Karin says Michael is going.
    Emily says Scott is going.
    Mom says Megan is going.
    Scott says Michael is going.
    Sophie says Megan is going.
    Laura says Megan is going.
    Justin says Megan is going.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was anybody else concerned with Adam's apparent multiple personality disorder? Rob said he's a great singer because last week he sold his soul to the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote off Michael even though I slightly enjoyed his song. I know everyone hates megan's performance, but I still think there's something interesting about her. We'll probly all be wrong and Kris or someone surprising like that will leave.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Scott will be voted off tonight. At least he should be. I think he's getting sympathy votes because he really does not have a good voice. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crystal Says- I think I should get two points either way because it will probably be Megan, but I still put her in the bottom. You guys got to splain' the rules better to me. I could have had points already!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay i think i'll say micheal again since he didn't do so hot last night and he's not very good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ned just called and votes off Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thomas wants Anoop to go.
    Jake "doesn't like Allison's song"
    Eric was not impressed with Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Carter doesn't like the girl with red hair.(Allison)
    Mason is voting off Lil.
    Matthew is voting off Adam. He also is teary-eyed that Simon said his guy, Scott, picked the wrong song.

    ReplyDelete