I've tried to hold of on my prediction, because now that I'm clearly the front-runner (I'm like the Danny Goeke of Chamberlain Idol, Scott is clearly Sanjaya) people are almost certainly waiting for me to make my pick and then copy me. Alas, I can wait no more. The idol wanna be going home this week will be....Scott!
oh geez.... i think it will be anoop. but its hard to choose because a lot of them did really really bad. but none as bad as adam lambert because he stinks like poo!
Soooo many to choose from. Let me think...Scott because he still can't sing? No. Maybe Megan because I'm really getting tired of the same sound regardless of the song. No. I know, I know, Matt because he was in the bottom 3 last week and he murdered that beautiful Fray song tonight. Yes. That's who I pick, Matt. Chris
Okay this was a REALLY hard one. Aarghh! But I am going to have to vote like this. Jarren is really confident that it is Anoop, and I should probably go with him, because his instincts are usually spot on. However, I (Crystal) am going to have to say Megan. Although both of those with definately be in the bottom two.
And to correct Kenyann's vote, she wants Megan to win, although that is not even going to happen. And she is voting off Scott every week until he is gone. She doesn't like his hair. (I know she is off to a great start in life isn't she?)
I am now wondering if the pitty vote for Scott is winding down. When it all comes down to it, he is just not a good singer. Still, I will vote for Anoop to be voted off. Ned
I couldn't watch it again due to RS AGAIN, but I did see Anoop and Meagan perform and I though Meagan was horrible. I have thought that every time -- I think she will go. I have not heard from Laura, but if I don't I will say she votes with me. :)
I didn't want Megan to go home until i started watching the results show. I was just embarrassed for her. It was like watching an office episode where Michael constantly makes a fool of himself and you can't help but feel uncomfortable, only it was real. Ned
Anoop.
ReplyDeleteI am also voting Anoop because the one time I don't...you know it would happen. Lori
ReplyDeleteI've tried to hold of on my prediction, because now that I'm clearly the front-runner (I'm like the Danny Goeke of Chamberlain Idol, Scott is clearly Sanjaya) people are almost certainly waiting for me to make my pick and then copy me. Alas, I can wait no more. The idol wanna be going home this week will be....Scott!
ReplyDeleteBrian votes off Anoop.
ReplyDeleteAndrea votes off Megan.
oh geez.... i think it will be anoop. but its hard to choose because a lot of them did really really bad. but none as bad as adam lambert because he stinks like poo!
ReplyDeleteSoooo many to choose from. Let me think...Scott because he still can't sing? No. Maybe Megan because I'm really getting tired of the same sound regardless of the song. No. I know, I know, Matt because he was in the bottom 3 last week and he murdered that beautiful Fray song tonight. Yes. That's who I pick, Matt. Chris
ReplyDeleteOkay this was a REALLY hard one. Aarghh! But I am going to have to vote like this.
ReplyDeleteJarren is really confident that it is Anoop, and I should probably go with him, because his instincts are usually spot on. However, I (Crystal) am going to have to say Megan. Although both of those with definately be in the bottom two.
And to correct Kenyann's vote, she wants Megan to win, although that is not even going to happen. And she is voting off Scott every week until he is gone. She doesn't like his hair. (I know she is off to a great start in life isn't she?)
ReplyDeleteHmmm...this week is tough, there were lots of bad ones, but I'll have to go with Matt. He is good, but stunk this week.
ReplyDeleteThat was Karin...I don't know who Scott will vote for.
ReplyDeleteMason votes off Lil
ReplyDeleteCarter votes off Allison
Matthew votes off Anoop
I am now wondering if the pitty vote for Scott is winding down. When it all comes down to it, he is just not a good singer. Still, I will vote for Anoop to be voted off.
ReplyDeleteNed
I couldn't watch it again due to RS AGAIN, but I did see Anoop and Meagan perform and I though Meagan was horrible. I have thought that every time -- I think she will go. I have not heard from Laura, but if I don't I will say she votes with me. :)
ReplyDeleteO.K. --- Laura just called and said maybe Anoop, but she is choosing Meagan to go. :)
ReplyDeleteRob says that Matt is going home
ReplyDeletescott votes for Matt and Karin says they'll save him if he does go.
ReplyDeleteRachel left a message to vote off Megan.
ReplyDeleteI didn't want Megan to go home until i started watching the results show. I was just embarrassed for her. It was like watching an office episode where Michael constantly makes a fool of himself and you can't help but feel uncomfortable, only it was real.
ReplyDeleteNed
Truth.
ReplyDelete