I forgot to vote last week. But if you look at my record you will see that I voted off Megan the last two times. Can I get credit for last week because I would have voted her off again? I am old and I am your mother just remember those important things. This week I vote off Scott. Thank you for your time, and support. Your loving mother.
Obviously I had to give Mom credit for her vote of Megan. Don't judge me. I'd like to see the first commenter that calls pure and wholesome Mom a liar.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! If I remember correctly, just LAST YEAR! I was not given credit even though I had Jessica to vouch for me, I hadn't even been told about the contest (because I clearly ROCK at it!) and now you're going to "take wholesome mom's" word for it. I'll be the first.....LIAR!!!!!!
I am having a really hard time. I know Kenyann says Scott, because she still doesn't like his hair. Is it Anoop or is it Scott? They will both be the bottom two, along with Lil is my bet. I think Scott will go. I think Jarren is voting Anoop. If I am wrong you can't count it, because I am working tonight so I won't have time to fix it before. Crystal :)
PS-has anyone else noticed how hard Paula is trying to sound smart the last couple of weeks? Normally she just bugs me because she never makes sense. Now I laugh at her because she is trying so hard to sound smarter than she is.
laura and I think scott is leaving. -- and, why were our points not added from last time -- we both said meagan was leaving and we did not get the points! I have more than one point. --- Lori - call me.
Jessica votes Lil. and she wants her points for saying Megan because that is who she voted off, but forgot to. She thinks she's as wholesome as your mom, and if you don't believe her, she says to come on over and she'll show you some....we'll, I can't print everything she said.
Anoop
ReplyDeleteNed
Anoop
ReplyDeleteAnoop for Lori
ReplyDeleteI forgot to vote last week. But if you look at my record you will see that I voted off Megan the last two times. Can I get credit for last week because I would have voted her off again? I am old and I am your mother just remember those important things. This week I vote off Scott. Thank you for your time, and support. Your loving mother.
ReplyDeleteObviously I had to give Mom credit for her vote of Megan. Don't judge me. I'd like to see the first commenter that calls pure and wholesome Mom a liar.
ReplyDeleteARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! If I remember correctly, just LAST YEAR! I was not given credit even though I had Jessica to vouch for me, I hadn't even been told about the contest (because I clearly ROCK at it!) and now you're going to "take wholesome mom's" word for it. I'll be the first.....LIAR!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I vote off Scott.
ReplyDeleteS
I am having a really hard time. I know Kenyann says Scott, because she still doesn't like his hair. Is it Anoop or is it Scott? They will both be the bottom two, along with Lil is my bet. I think Scott will go. I think Jarren is voting Anoop. If I am wrong you can't count it, because I am working tonight so I won't have time to fix it before. Crystal :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's time for Lil to go home...Karin
ReplyDeletePS-has anyone else noticed how hard Paula is trying to sound smart the last couple of weeks? Normally she just bugs me because she never makes sense. Now I laugh at her because she is trying so hard to sound smarter than she is.
Thomas votes Kris
ReplyDeleteEric votes Allison
Jake votes Scott
I vote Scott
ReplyDelete-Rachel
Why does everyone love Matt so much?! He's such a whiney Mama's boy, and the only reason he can hit those high notes is his lack of testosterone!
ReplyDeleteBrian votes Anoop.
ReplyDeleteAndrea votes Kris, but hopes it will be Apoop.
I think it will be Scott. Chris
ReplyDeletelaura and I think scott is leaving. -- and, why were our points not added from last time -- we both said meagan was leaving and we did not get the points! I have more than one point. --- Lori - call me.
ReplyDeleteScott's gone...lori stinks.
ReplyDeleterob says scott is off
ReplyDeleteJessica votes Lil. and she wants her points for saying Megan because that is who she voted off, but forgot to. She thinks she's as wholesome as your mom, and if you don't believe her, she says to come on over and she'll show you some....we'll, I can't print everything she said.
ReplyDeletes