I have finally put points on the board baby! This week I'm going with Matt. I think I could predict from here on out how the rest of the season could go. If I do, I should get some major points out of it. Ned
Having a hard time this week! Jarren and Kenyann say Matt. I can't decide between Matt and Allison. I am going to go with Matt because it is Allison's birthday, so maybe she will get sympathy votes? But she is the better of the two. They will both be in the bottom. Next year we should get points for calling the bottom. I do it every week. :) Crystal
I vote for Matt. I can't look at his third eye any longer! And I actually don't care for his voice. I know - weird huh.
And, just because I can, I'm going to vent about Adam. Who in the world would ever buy an album of his? Hmmm? Who? I ask you. The tongue out screaming thing happens with every song. He is so draumatic and indulgent (as Simon likes to say to everyone else). He would be outstanding on broadway. I would love to see him in some kind of musical, but really...selling an album? I just don't get it. He seems nice enough, but give me a break. You know what he is going to do every week (sing creepy, scream with his tongue edging off his lip and give you those icky eye stares.) Whoa. I feel better now. Thanks for the forum, Lori. Chris
Chris, I am with you on the whole Adam vent. I can't stand him! Honestly when he is on I really want to change the station. I am always irritated, especially by the fact he sounds like a female Guns and Roses singer and can't decide what character he is from week to week. That said, how is it that he is so loved? And only Kaylene and little Owen picked him to win? We all have to actually vote the night of the finale to put votes against him! Crystal
Ya I picked him....with his theater background, that guy knows how to work a stage, and his range is outrageous. What I like about the guy is that every performance is memorable whether you liked it or not. I couldn't tell you what Lil or Matt sang on country week but I know what Adam did (and no, I didn't like that performance). I actually like Kris Allen the best but I don't think he will win.
I can't remember Adam because I fast forward every time he sings. I think he was flabbergasted last night that he was in the bottom 3. He looked deflated. Kris Allen is my new favorite too, but I don't think he'll win. Weird, though, cause I didn't really like him in the beginning.
I'll update the points a little later...I have to go to a staff meeting right now.
I actually kind of like Adam, behind Kris, of course. There is something about the creepy way he sings that is kind of appealing to me. I know, I'm sick or something, but I think he's interesting and entertaining. -Rachel
Oh come on Lori, what contestant didn't look deflated when they were in the bottom 3...except for Megan...but do we really want to bring that up again. Nobody wants to be on the bottom. He handled it the same as every other contestant...except Megan, of course.
I love the Twilight series! It makes me feel like a kid again. And, I still do not like Adamicky. Also, Crystal is my new favorite person on this site. It used to be Lori, cuz I love her, but no more (although I still love you).
Matt
ReplyDeleteI have finally put points on the board baby! This week I'm going with Matt. I think I could predict from here on out how the rest of the season could go. If I do, I should get some major points out of it.
ReplyDeleteNed
I'm voting early for Allison.
ReplyDeleteCarter votes early for Allison.
ReplyDeleteMatthew votes early for Matt.
Mason votes early for Allison.
Karin votes early Matt.
ReplyDeleteThe mom votes off Matt early vote off
ReplyDeletemom: aka Rolyne
I am going to go with Matt.
ReplyDelete-Rach
I vote matt off early. he needs to go. Karla
ReplyDeleteLaura votes off matt early also.
ReplyDeleteHaving a hard time this week! Jarren and Kenyann say Matt. I can't decide between Matt and Allison. I am going to go with Matt because it is Allison's birthday, so maybe she will get sympathy votes? But she is the better of the two. They will both be in the bottom. Next year we should get points for calling the bottom. I do it every week. :) Crystal
ReplyDeleteAndrea early votes for Matt.
ReplyDeleteBrian early votes for Kris.
rob votes matt
ReplyDeleteALISON! anyone who votes for matt is crazy (:
ReplyDeletesteve votes allison and jessica is apparently crazy and is voting for matt
ReplyDeleteI normally vote off Danny but he rocked it tonight so i'm gonna go with Matt. -Emily
ReplyDeleteOwen Votes off Allison
Sophie votes off Danny.
Thomas votes off Matt
ReplyDeleteJake votes off Matt
Eric votes off Allison
I vote for Matt. I can't look at his third eye any longer! And I actually don't care for his voice. I know - weird huh.
ReplyDeleteAnd, just because I can, I'm going to vent about Adam. Who in the world would ever buy an album of his? Hmmm? Who? I ask you. The tongue out screaming thing happens with every song. He is so draumatic and indulgent (as Simon likes to say to everyone else). He would be outstanding on broadway. I would love to see him in some kind of musical, but really...selling an album? I just don't get it. He seems nice enough, but give me a break. You know what he is going to do every week (sing creepy, scream with his tongue edging off his lip and give you those icky eye stares.) Whoa. I feel better now. Thanks for the forum, Lori. Chris
Chris, I am with you on the whole Adam vent. I can't stand him! Honestly when he is on I really want to change the station. I am always irritated, especially by the fact he sounds like a female Guns and Roses singer and can't decide what character he is from week to week. That said, how is it that he is so loved? And only Kaylene and little Owen picked him to win? We all have to actually vote the night of the finale to put votes against him! Crystal
ReplyDeleteAllison - scott
ReplyDeleteYa I picked him....with his theater background, that guy knows how to work a stage, and his range is outrageous. What I like about the guy is that every performance is memorable whether you liked it or not. I couldn't tell you what Lil or Matt sang on country week but I know what Adam did (and no, I didn't like that performance). I actually like Kris Allen the best but I don't think he will win.
ReplyDeleteI can't remember Adam because I fast forward every time he sings. I think he was flabbergasted last night that he was in the bottom 3. He looked deflated. Kris Allen is my new favorite too, but I don't think he'll win. Weird, though, cause I didn't really like him in the beginning.
ReplyDeleteI'll update the points a little later...I have to go to a staff meeting right now.
I actually kind of like Adam, behind Kris, of course. There is something about the creepy way he sings that is kind of appealing to me. I know, I'm sick or something, but I think he's interesting and entertaining. -Rachel
ReplyDeleteThis is Laura, Jeff's sister-in-law (his fav). I love Adam and Allison. They should be 1-2. I would buy both of their music.
ReplyDeleteOh come on Lori, what contestant didn't look deflated when they were in the bottom 3...except for Megan...but do we really want to bring that up again. Nobody wants to be on the bottom. He handled it the same as every other contestant...except Megan, of course.
ReplyDeleteAdam was the most arrogant in the bottom 3, though. And Rachel, if you like Adam, you might also like the Twilight Series.
ReplyDeleteI love the Twilight series! It makes me feel like a kid again. And, I still do not like Adamicky. Also, Crystal is my new favorite person on this site. It used to be Lori, cuz I love her, but no more (although I still love you).
ReplyDelete