Wouldn't that be something if Adam went home on Rock n Roll night!!! That would be awesome! But, it probably won't happen. That being said, I like Kris and Danny so much better than Adam that I think I'll go ahead and say that Adam is going home. I know there is still Allison but I think I'll lose points voting Adam before I pick any of the others. So, Adam it is. Chris
This is a hard week. I am going with Allison, although I am not sure. It is going to be a tough one. So all you Allison voters better be voting for Kris. Jarren says Adam, he can't stand him, and really can't believe he is going to win this thing. Kenyann votes Kris, because a girl has to stay in the comp. Remember this is usually the shocker week though, so Jarren could be right.
Karla is really doesn't know who to vote off this time. It is between Kris and Allison. I am going to go with Kris. Although I think he might have a bigger fan base than Allison. :)
Ned left a "chamberlain idol official voicemail message" prior to the results show. He did want credit for an early vote as he had not yet viewed the performance show. DENIED. nice try, though.
Lori is voting early for Allison.
ReplyDeleteCarter is voting early for Danny.
Matthew is voting early for Adam.
Mason is still asleep.
Steef's early vote is for Alison.
ReplyDeleteKaylene votes early for Allison
ReplyDeleteJake votes early for Allison
Eric votes early for Danny
Thomas votes early for Kris
Mason votes early for Danny.
ReplyDeleteMom votes early for Danny.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't that be something if Adam went home on Rock n Roll night!!! That would be awesome! But, it probably won't happen. That being said, I like Kris and Danny so much better than Adam that I think I'll go ahead and say that Adam is going home. I know there is still Allison but I think I'll lose points voting Adam before I pick any of the others. So, Adam it is. Chris
ReplyDeleteI think Adam and Kris will be on the rebound this week...though I do wish it was Adam going home. I think it's going to be Allison.
ReplyDeleteKarin
This is a hard week. I am going with Allison, although I am not sure. It is going to be a tough one. So all you Allison voters better be voting for Kris. Jarren says Adam, he can't stand him, and really can't believe he is going to win this thing. Kenyann votes Kris, because a girl has to stay in the comp. Remember this is usually the shocker week though, so Jarren could be right.
ReplyDeleteAndrea early votes off Kris.
ReplyDeleteBrian early votes off Adam.
rob votes off Allison
ReplyDeleteLaura votes off - this is a hard one - Kris.
ReplyDeleteI vote off Allison. I didn't watch it, did it already come on this week?
ReplyDeleteKarla is really doesn't know who to vote off this time. It is between Kris and Allison. I am going to go with Kris. Although I think he might have a bigger fan base than Allison. :)
ReplyDeleteNed left a "chamberlain idol official voicemail message" prior to the results show. He did want credit for an early vote as he had not yet viewed the performance show. DENIED. nice try, though.
ReplyDeleteoh, and he voted off allison.
ReplyDeleteJess has a last minute vote for Kris.
ReplyDelete