Lori you crack me up! Especially your losers bracket. So everyone keeps asking me what the winner gets? Because it is going to be close. Esp if Adam does win and little Kaylene rakes in those extra 5 points! Crystal ;)
At this point, I think I'm far enough behind that I'm going to have to start taking risks if I want to pass up Crystal and Steve, so I vote off Danny this week. He's getting really whiney and it would be convenient for me since that would take Crystal, Karin, Andrea, Karla, Jarren, and Rob out of the running for the extra 5 pts. So, yeah- I'm praying for him to catch strep this week. -Rach
I don't think it's considered "taking a risk" to vote off Danny at this point. Come on Rachel, a risk is doing something dangerous with unforeseeable consequences, like when Ned married you. THAT was a risk!!
Oh, and I vote off Danny early.
S
P.S. who the heck is "Crystal'? How do we know this "Anonymous" person is the same each week? What is she hiding that she won't tell us her real identity? Come on "Crystal" come out of the closet (not in that way!).
1. spelunking 2. keeping up the same hair style as was popular in high school 3. being a jackie chan wanna-be in a family video 4. getting a pedicure with a group of ladies for "girls day out with steef." 5. Risk #4 when exacerbated by feminine qualities anyway.
This is just off the top of my head. Feel free anybody to list any other "risk taking behaviors" we've noticed in steef.
1. spelunking--I'll give you that one, especially since we did it with the "rope" (or big ball of yarn as I remember it) that we found next to the "cave" (or hole as Jess calls it.)
2. same hair style, really? My hair was long and blonde and now it's short and brown. Couldn't be more different.
3. Jackie-Chan.....he was awesome, you're just jealous that you had to be the weird lady I was trying to save in the videos.
4. getting a pedicure.....ok, got me there too, that was pretty fun.
5. feminine qualities, now that's just too far, I just got back from chopping down a tree, dropping a hemi engine in my Ford 250 super-duty while watching "Walker, Texas Ranger." Nothing feminine about that you little sissy!!!!!
Wow, to be in the battle of Ned and "Steef"! Okay Mr. Steef, I will let on a little of my idenity, but only one piece as the feds may be watching. I may have to delete this message later to keep my true self safe. I am a Chamberlain by marriage- there may be others who will vouch for me. But please be subtle in asking, I would hate to put them at risk. Except Lori- you can ask her, she has it out for my husband. She deserves some revenge. And my posting as anonymous each week, has nothing to do with my lack of computer savy.
Laura votes early for kris and Karla votes early for Danny, even though I thought he would win. I don't think he has the fan base that kris and adam have. :)
Wow! So surprised at the votes this week. Alas, I have to say that Danny still has a super strong fan base. So Jarren, Crystal and little Kenyann all vote off sweet, humble Kris. Although we will all jump for joy and be so fanatically happy if it is Adam. He is a super dumb boy. Crystal.
It was just so gross how in love the judges are with him. Why they thought the Aerosmith song sounded good is beyond me. I thought he did a horrible job with it.
I will be the first to vote early off Adam...at least I have confidence he WILL be in the bottom 3 this time.
ReplyDeleteLori you crack me up! Especially your losers bracket. So everyone keeps asking me what the winner gets? Because it is going to be close. Esp if Adam does win and little Kaylene rakes in those extra 5 points! Crystal ;)
ReplyDeleteAt this point, I think I'm far enough behind that I'm going to have to start taking risks if I want to pass up Crystal and Steve, so I vote off Danny this week. He's getting really whiney and it would be convenient for me since that would take Crystal, Karin, Andrea, Karla, Jarren, and Rob out of the running for the extra 5 pts. So, yeah- I'm praying for him to catch strep this week. -Rach
ReplyDeleteAlso I would really like to see Kris and Adam in the finale. They're my favorites!
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's considered "taking a risk" to vote off Danny at this point. Come on Rachel, a risk is doing something dangerous with unforeseeable consequences, like when Ned married you. THAT was a risk!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I vote off Danny early.
S
P.S. who the heck is "Crystal'? How do we know this "Anonymous" person is the same each week? What is she hiding that she won't tell us her real identity? Come on "Crystal" come out of the closet (not in that way!).
S
Steef--you're such a pot-stirrer.
ReplyDelete"Crystal"
ReplyDeleteYou only get a kick out of the losers' bracket if you're not in it. Yuck it up...this is our only chance at feeling victorious over someone.
Let's list some other risk-taking behaviors:
ReplyDelete1. spelunking
2. keeping up the same hair style as was popular in high school
3. being a jackie chan wanna-be in a family video
4. getting a pedicure with a group of ladies for "girls day out with steef."
5. Risk #4 when exacerbated by feminine qualities anyway.
This is just off the top of my head. Feel free anybody to list any other "risk taking behaviors" we've noticed in steef.
Ned
I am voting off Danny early.
ReplyDeleteMom
I am voting off Danny early.
ReplyDeleteNed
I'm voting Danny early. He should have been gone loooooong ago.
ReplyDeleteNed....you....are...so....DEAD!!!!
ReplyDelete1. spelunking--I'll give you that one, especially since we did it with the "rope" (or big ball of yarn as I remember it) that we found next to the "cave" (or hole as Jess calls it.)
2. same hair style, really? My hair was long and blonde and now it's short and brown. Couldn't be more different.
3. Jackie-Chan.....he was awesome, you're just jealous that you had to be the weird lady I was trying to save in the videos.
4. getting a pedicure.....ok, got me there too, that was pretty fun.
5. feminine qualities, now that's just too far, I just got back from chopping down a tree, dropping a hemi engine in my Ford 250 super-duty while watching "Walker, Texas Ranger." Nothing feminine about that you little sissy!!!!!
Bring it Ned, just bring it.
S
Jess votes for Danny and is trying desperately to avoid the carnage and get out of the loser's (or Ned's) bracket.
ReplyDeleteS
Never again... Never never again.
ReplyDeleteWow, to be in the battle of Ned and "Steef"! Okay Mr. Steef, I will let on a little of my idenity, but only one piece as the feds may be watching. I may have to delete this message later to keep my true self safe. I am a Chamberlain by marriage- there may be others who will vouch for me. But please be subtle in asking, I would hate to put them at risk. Except Lori- you can ask her, she has it out for my husband. She deserves some revenge.
ReplyDeleteAnd my posting as anonymous each week, has nothing to do with my lack of computer savy.
Matthew votes early for Adam.
ReplyDeleteCarter votes early for Adam.
Kaylene votes early for Danny.
ReplyDeleteMason votes early for Kris.
ReplyDeleterob votes Adam off
ReplyDeleteI vote early for Adam (((:
ReplyDeleteLaura votes early for kris and Karla votes early for Danny, even though I thought he would win. I don't think he has the fan base that kris and adam have. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! So surprised at the votes this week. Alas, I have to say that Danny still has a super strong fan base. So Jarren, Crystal and little Kenyann all vote off sweet, humble Kris. Although we will all jump for joy and be so fanatically happy if it is Adam. He is a super dumb boy. Crystal.
ReplyDeleteBrian votes off Kris early.
ReplyDeleteAndrea votes early for Adam, even though she thinks it will be Kris.
Scott and Karin are making a last minute early vote for Kris. I hope he makes it and it really is Adam going home...but our votes are Kris.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to vote for Adam going home.
ReplyDeleteIt was just so gross how in love the judges are with him. Why they thought the Aerosmith song sounded good is beyond me. I thought he did a horrible job with it.
Hi, I'm steef and I suck! Out!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm stupid! Laterz!
What's a "laterz"? And if I suck so bad, why am I kicking your trash? and who the heck is "anonymous"?
ReplyDeleteS