I'm going to be the first to say that Kris will win...the black horse, the underdog, and to prove my point, I might actually vote this next Tuesday. Karin
Food for thought....Katie said for those of us that love Kris we shouldn't vote for him next week and just let Adam win because those that come in second are really successful and have more freedom to do what they want whereas the AI winner has to do what AI wants him to do. What do all you Hadfield and Mccoys, I mean Chamberlains, think about that? Chris
I am still sad about this whole situation! I can't stand Adam. At all, he bugs me completley, and I was so excited to watch Danny in the finale. It should have been Danny and Kris as the top two. Love Kris, hate Adam. Just have to put my two cents in here. Crystal
Then I vote off Adam and that's 2 points, and Kaylene can't beat me (stupid FIVE point rule, it should be 3) and then I get to gloat about being the fairest song picker in all the land.
This finale is STUPID and SUCKS! And it should be Danny against Kris because Adam is HORRIBLE! I haven't even decided if I am watching. But Adam is winning, Kris is losing, and this is the worst Idol winner EVER! Crystal, Jarren, Kenyann.
Well, I can't win either way, so I choose Kris to win and Adam to lose, because I think all of those people who were previously voting for Danny and more likely to transfer thier votes to Kris.
I'm going to be the first to say that Kris will win...the black horse, the underdog, and to prove my point, I might actually vote this next Tuesday. Karin
ReplyDeleteAny consolation prize for winning the "loser's bracket?"
ReplyDeleteNed
I vote off Adam for the final early
ReplyDeleteNed
Food for thought....Katie said for those of us that love Kris we shouldn't vote for him next week and just let Adam win because those that come in second are really successful and have more freedom to do what they want whereas the AI winner has to do what AI wants him to do. What do all you Hadfield and Mccoys, I mean Chamberlains, think about that? Chris
ReplyDeleteI am still sad about this whole situation! I can't stand Adam. At all, he bugs me completley, and I was so excited to watch Danny in the finale. It should have been Danny and Kris as the top two. Love Kris, hate Adam. Just have to put my two cents in here. Crystal
ReplyDeleteI'm voting Adam off next round because I am standing on principal and there is NO CHANCE I can win at this point anyway.
ReplyDeleteI'm voting off Kris and having Adam win it all. If I'm right...that is 7 points and I WIN!
ReplyDeleteThen I vote off Adam and that's 2 points, and Kaylene can't beat me (stupid FIVE point rule, it should be 3) and then I get to gloat about being the fairest song picker in all the land.
ReplyDeletes
Brian and Andrea both vote weird tongue Adam off.
ReplyDeleteSteve, you are voting off Adam!!! OK then I am voting off Kris early. (the "early" part was for Lori) Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteI would consider it an honor to end tied with the great "mom"
ReplyDeleteThis finale is STUPID and SUCKS! And it should be Danny against Kris because Adam is HORRIBLE! I haven't even decided if I am watching. But Adam is winning, Kris is losing, and this is the worst Idol winner EVER! Crystal, Jarren, Kenyann.
ReplyDeleteMason votes Kris off early.
ReplyDeleteCarter votes Adam off early.
Matthew votes Kris off early.
Rob votes early for Adam.
ReplyDeleteWell, I can't win either way, so I choose Kris to win and Adam to lose, because I think all of those people who were previously voting for Danny and more likely to transfer thier votes to Kris.
ReplyDeleteKarla and Laura called and vote early off Kris, so Adam to win it all.
ReplyDeletehahaha :DD i love the title,
ReplyDeleteadam is the devil.
but uglier.
(:
i think adam will win.
:P
gross.
I am voting for Kris right now....Karin
ReplyDeleteAre you voting for Kris to win or to get kicked off?
ReplyDeleteOH, NO! I was dialing on my phone and actually voting for him. I already voted early for him to win.
ReplyDeleteIn case Lori doesn't update her blog to show who won, I have a question, head over to
ReplyDeletepostonkingdom.blogspot.com
and you can help me out.
Thanks and Laterz
S
I think it's funny that Ned (in his greed to win the losers' bracket) moved up to the winners' bracket. Serves you right Ned.
ReplyDelete