Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010 Get Ready!!

We're starting up Chamberlain Idol with the Top 12...so get ready!!

19 comments:

  1. Why is my name on top already? Everyone just assumes I'm going to win again? Oh, can everyone remind Scott that Sanjaya's not in it this time?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, here are Karin's votes for this week...Overall winner I'd say Siobhan Magnus, but she reminds me too much of a girl Adam, a little weird and she really needs to learn not to sing through her nose. Crystal Bowersox is an obvious choice, and I like her but I think I must go with the underdog Lee Dewyze. Now, as for going home...Paige Davis. Although I don't think either Tim Urban or Katie Davis should even be in the top 12. Scott is going with Crystal Bowersox for the overall winner and Lacey Brown to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm voting Lee Dewyze to win it and voting off Tim Urban tonight. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ross votes Andrew Garcia to win it and Tim Urban off tonight and Paige as a 2nd off (if applicable.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote Tim Urban out tonight and Michael Lynche to win all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness I had forgotten how much Steve thinks he knows. I am excited for this. I have to really think about my choices before I post all of this. I will repost tonight before the show however, Steve and Ross you are hilarious, and remember how good I also was last year. I am also surprised at how much you all like Lee. Already very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea- I am going to vote Lee to win it all even though he looks like the male dressing room attendant at Walmart who asked "How did that work out for you?" when bra shopping. I think that Andrew G. is gone tonight, but I do like him a lot.
    Brian is going to vote for Crystal B. to win this season and Paige to leave tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote Casey James to win it and Paige to go home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dr. Tefteller is voting for Crystal B to win it all and Sioban to go home tonight.
    Sharon votes for Crystal B to win it and Sioban to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paige is going home
    Didi to win the whole thing
    Ned

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay I may not get points today but here we go. Me, Kenyann, and Rawson are voting for Crystal to win soley because she is our favorite. Jarren likes Lee, but I don't know if he thinks he will win, I need to get back to you on that. As for tonight we are voting for, I think her name is Lacey? She has the super short red hair and was on last season, but didn't make it until the top 24 obv. But Paige will be in the bottome three with Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie's going home and Casey James is winning it all...book it!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm...so hard! I guess I'll go with Lacey leaves tonight and Siobhan to win it. And my backups are Katie out tonight and Crystal to win it....you're giving out half points for back up guesses....right? :)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does anyone else wish that we could have voted out the "blah blah blah" people? What was that??

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just realized I didn't add my name to anything. The anonymous posts are from me Crystal- sorry about that. And hey no changing votes after you see who I pick! LOL And Jarren says yes even though he doubts Lee will win, that is who he is voting to win because he likes him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. HA HA HA! I love the dude at Walmart comment, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete