Just a few reminders
1. If you vote before the performance show and get it right, you get an extra bonus pt.
2. You must vote before the results show starts.
3. 5 points if you guess the overall winner.
Ok, continue.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm voting off early Tim Urban.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should wait, though, and vote off whoever Crystal says...it was uncanny last week how in tune with this show she was. She correctly guessed the bottom 3 and bottom 1. Someone spends a lot of time dissecting this show...I'm just saying.
I'm not voting early, just requesting that the picture of the guy who got voted off three weeks ago be removed and replaced. He bugged.
ReplyDeleteBut he was so funny. And he's pointing at his brain to remind us to really "think" about who we are voting for. He's an icon. (Not to be confused with idol.)
ReplyDeleteUm I am not sure that was a polite comment that was just posted about me. I was just a good guesser, and I didn't even see the result show, so I didn't even know how in tune I was. So I shall post my desicion for next week later. Peace out yo! Crystal
ReplyDeleteHi, I know i'm late, but I think Crystal Bowersox is gonna win cuz everyone else sucks...real bad. And i hate the way Siohban's face looks when she sings. it's like were on the love boat. SO buggy!
ReplyDeleteand for early vote off, Didi.
It's Paige's turn to go.
ReplyDeleteVoted Early for the extra point
And I'm Steef, so last year's champion should get a head start, right?
I think 3 points should do it
S
I think it is Paige's week to go and Brian is voting off Didi.
ReplyDeleteOK, so I'm cutting it close! But, with 3.5 minutes to spare, I'm casting an early vote for Paige.
ReplyDeleteJ
Paige is going.
ReplyDeleteScott and I both vote Paige.
ReplyDeleteSharon is voting off Tim.
ReplyDeleteDr. Tefteller is voting off Tim
ReplyDeleteOkay I meant to do this last night, but I forgot so only one point for me. But no worries. I say Paige is off and Andrew and Tim shall be joining her in the bottom. However I maybe wrong and Didi may sneak in there in the bottom. BTW, what was up with last night? Horrible just horrible. Kenyann also says Paige, and Rawson says Tim. Jarren thinks Paige, but said they were all terrible and thinks Didi will be in the bottom over Andrew. Let's see!
ReplyDeleteI think Paige is gone this week
ReplyDeleteNed votes off Tim Urban
ReplyDelete