I think it should be known that Steve and Jessica called me today to complain that Steve is in the losers' bracket and Jessica wasn't at the very top of the winners' bracket. What a couple of babies, right?
The whole family votes off Tim early. Prior to watching I will say Andrew and Didi will be in the bottom before watching. But I may update that part after watching. Crystal, Jarren, Kenyann, and Rawson.
Okay I say everyone gets a point this week. Tim was voted off, but they decided to save him for some stupid reason and sent Didi home. We were all right and we all get points. Crystal
Again, I will vote off early Tim Urban.
ReplyDeleteI vote early for Tim
ReplyDeleteI vote early for Tim.
ReplyDeleteEarly votes for Tim by Steve and Jess.
ReplyDeleteS
I think it should be known that Steve and Jessica called me today to complain that Steve is in the losers' bracket and Jessica wasn't at the very top of the winners' bracket. What a couple of babies, right?
ReplyDeleteRob is voting off early Tim Urban.
ReplyDeleteThe whole family votes off Tim early. Prior to watching I will say Andrew and Didi will be in the bottom before watching. But I may update that part after watching. Crystal, Jarren, Kenyann, and Rawson.
ReplyDeleteI am voting off Tim and Brian votes off Didi.
ReplyDeleteKarin votes Didi, Scott votes Tim.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I change my guess for the bottom three. It is now Katie, Didi and Tim. Andrew is safe. I still say Tim is going, but it may be Didi. Crystal.
ReplyDeleteDr. Tefteller and Sharon both vote for Didi to go home.
ReplyDeleteWe're not babies, we're crusaders for justice.
ReplyDeleteS
Okay I say everyone gets a point this week. Tim was voted off, but they decided to save him for some stupid reason and sent Didi home. We were all right and we all get points. Crystal
ReplyDelete