Friday, April 2, 2010

Round 4--Start Voting

15 comments:

  1. As God as my witness--Tim will go home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I voted First, I should get 3 points for voting off Tim. (Lori doesn't count, she just this evil dictator changing things on her whims!)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want this to sound threatening (or dictator-like), but I do have the capability of deleting comments. Just so everybody knows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott and Karin both vote early for Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Brian and I vote Tim off this week. He needs to go. Is Lori going to start to delete our votes when they are right so that she can win??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ned votes off Crystal Sewer-box

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Andrea! Come on Chamberlain Idolers...let's overthrow this evil dictator. Let's force her to list people in the appropriate categories and in the correct score order. Let's not allow her to use her bully pulpit to intimidate us anymore..

    Zeig hail! Zeig hail!

    Oh..and Jess votes early for Tim.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr. Tefteller votes off Tim early.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon is voting off Aaron tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be one of the shocker weeks guys. I think Tim is safe for yet another week, but who is going is a tough call. I am going to say Aaron, even though he has never been in the bottom. As for my predictions for the bottome three, it is going to shock us all with someone like Siohban and probably Andrew. Jarren also votes off Aaron. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for Aaron even though I'd like to see Tim go.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BIG MIKE? I knew they'd have to save him. Next week two votes, right?

    ReplyDelete