Dear American Idol, I don't know how Aaron Kelly still stays on but there he is. Even though I wish it was him I think it will be Casey, hopefully Kara will be okay. Kenyann and Rawson agree because they don't like his hair. Jarren doesn't care as long as Lee wins. Crystal.
I am voting early for Mike.
ReplyDeleteHallelujah! Siobahn is gone!
ReplyDeleteAndrea votes off Mike and Brian votes off Aaron.
ReplyDeleteSteef with an early vote for Big Mike.
ReplyDeleteS
Time for Mike to go.
ReplyDeleteNed votes off Crystal Boogersucks because he hates the way she sings and the way she looks, and I vote off Mike because everyone else is.
ReplyDeleteGet off my jock!
ReplyDeleteEarly vote (I know, barely!) for Big Mike!
ReplyDeleteJ
Sharon votes off Aaron.
ReplyDeleteDr. Tefteller votes off Aaron.
Dear American Idol, I don't know how Aaron Kelly still stays on but there he is. Even though I wish it was him I think it will be Casey, hopefully Kara will be okay. Kenyann and Rawson agree because they don't like his hair. Jarren doesn't care as long as Lee wins. Crystal.
ReplyDeleteSomehow it says my comment to vote off Casey was published, but I don't see it, do y'all see it? Crystal
ReplyDeleteI know We're late again...Honestly haven't seen the results show. Karin votes Casey off, Scott votes off Aaron. Does it count?
ReplyDelete