Thursday, May 6, 2010

Round 9

11 comments:

  1. Leave Mike, leave! Leave Mike, leave! (Brian and I both vote off Mike.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Tefteller votes off Big Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of sick of American Idol this year...I don't know what it is. Could be the talent, could be the judges...anyone else having a hard time with it? Still...I'll vote off Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess votes off Casey
    Steve votes off Mike

    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karin votes mike and Scott votes Casey. He hates his girl hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why is it that dr tefteller gets to change his vote?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brian and I both vote off Casey for round 10, I just don't want to forget later on in the week. Didn't Simon vote no for Casey at his first edition? Bet he didn't see him being in the top three. And yes Kaylene, it is hard to keep watching this season.

    ReplyDelete