Friday, May 14, 2010

Round 10

8 comments:

  1. Brian votes Casey
    Andrea votes Casey
    Lori votes Casey
    Dr. Tefteller votes Casey
    Sharon votes Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap...everyone's picking Casey...and he's who I picked to win it all....but he's the obvious choice....forget it, I'm going for the upset and ending this comp. right now!

    Steve w/ the early vote for....LEE!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote off Casey and Ned votes off Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott and Karin both vote early for Casey. Scott says, "finally he'll go home. Stupid girl hair." Have you ever thought that maybe if he and crystal switched hair they would both look better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I already voted....I'll do it again and vote Casey out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to vote last week, duh. Obviously we are all right and Casey is finally OUT of here. And yes Kaylene, this has been a bad season, I have watched very little. Crystal. Oh ya, Kenyann is just glad Crystal is still on, she needs a girl. She still dislikes Casey too. Jarren is still pulling for Lee.

    ReplyDelete