Friday, May 21, 2010

DeWeird vs. ButterScotch

Dun Dun Dun!

10 comments:

  1. I am voting early for Lee to win it all, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian votes Crystal to win. I vote Lee to win. And also, unless my math is wrong, if Lee wins so do I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your math is wrong. we do chamberlain math. you know, the kind they don't teach in alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so is that like when Texans claim to be "the biggest" state, even though Alaska is clearly bigger. Are you going to claim to have "the most" points, even though my score will clearly be higher? (All assuming that Lee wins.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh well, doesn't matter who I pick, so I'll pick Lee to go home and Crystal to win it all.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon votes for Crystal to win it all.
    Dr. Tefteller votes also for Crystal to win it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to count usable land. Alaska has no usable land, that's why it's the smallest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all depends on what you want to use it for... Hiking and camping, or illegal immigrants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, I am still waiting for my prize!!

    ReplyDelete