Sunday, April 18, 2010

Round 6--No More Saves!

12 comments:

  1. Ned votes off Crystal Bittersticks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am voting off Big Mike. Brian votes off Little Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ned, seriously what do you have against Crystal? First she has that coolest name ever! Second she can sing, other than her teeth and hair, what? I am still pondering, will vote later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I am going to go with Aaron. I will say the same with Jarren. Not sure what the kids are voting this week. I am sure Kenyann would like to vote of a boy of some sort. Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how methodical Kenyann is about her voting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We forgot to vote, but seriously haven't seen who goes home yet (its on the DVR)...can it still count? Karin votes off Sioban and Scott votes off Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your votes should definitely count...I have a sneaky suspicion you are telling the truth about not seeing the results show. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ONE week I don't vote off Tim...ugh.

    ReplyDelete