Thursday, April 8, 2010

Round 5--Remember to vote 2 off!!

15 comments:

  1. Ned votes off Crystal Sour-boot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote off Tim and Katie, Brian is voting off Tim and Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess votes off Tim and Andrew
    Steve votes off Andrew and Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ned how are you going to get any points if you keep voting off Crystal Bowersox? We are voting off Tim and Katie, however you guys will have to fill me in on how it goes. I was told Adam Lambert is the mentor, so I think we will be skipping this week. Crystal and Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott and Karin both vote early for Tim...our second vote will come after the performance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rob votes of the two that will get voted off tonight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wait and see. And I will tell you if I got them both right. Should be riveting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok ok I will issue a spoiler alert for those that do not want to know how the results show end tomorrow. Please stop reading if you do not want to know the end results.........................



    Andrew and Aaron go home

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew I should have waited to see the performances before picking an early leaver...who would have guessed that Tim would have done well two weeks in a row? Okay, second votes...Scott votes off Aaron, Karin votes off Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote off Andrew and Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dr. Tefteller votes off tonight Andrew and Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaylene do you read my posts first.......I thought so.

    ReplyDelete