Thursday, April 22, 2010

Round 7

12 comments:

  1. Ned votes off Cristal Browniesex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott votes for Casey, Karin votes for Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll vote early for Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote early for Michael.

    By the way, how is it I'm winning, take a week off to let you guys catch up, still winning, yet I'm down in the loser's bracket?

    I give up.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am voting Big Mike off again, and Brian is voting off Little Aaron again. Who would have thought Tim would go on the one week NO ONE voted him off??
    Ned why do you hate Crystal Bittersex so much anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica with an early vote for Aaron

    S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr. Tefteller votes off Aaron.
    Sharon votes off Siobhan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If Crystal does not go home in the next 2 wks, Ned must bring lunch into the Instacare. Love always, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay I think this is a tough week and we may be surprised again. I vote off Big Mike. Kenyann again votes off a boy. She likes my choice. Jarren says Ned doesn't know what he is talking about and we are going to have you a Bowersox T-shirt made, and the bottom three will also include Aaron and someone surprising like Casey or Siobhan. Crystal

    ReplyDelete