Rachel votes for Anoop because even though I've voted correctly for the past several weeks, I'm right in the middle of the pack. Time to start taking chances!!
Oh Steven, Steven, Steven. Shame, Shame. I think you should turn off your computer and stand in a corner somewhere until you can apologize for the unkind word you called me. Being the loving, honest person that I am I will readily forgive. Consider yourself ciber- spanked mister. Mom PS (note to Lori) I early vote off "Lil"
I wonder if ciber-spanked is the same as cyber-spanked? Hey, I took no pleasure in calling you out, but you can imagine my shock, utter shock, at having to stand up for what is right. The laws of Chamberlain Idol are not easily broken, and you making a shamockery of it is not something I can just sit idly by and tolerate. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
What? Where is all this aggression coming from? You're calling me out on ciber-spanked but using words like shamockery?? And while we're quoting movie lines...NO MORE RHYMES NOW I MEAN IT..ANYBODY WANT A PEANUT?? All my love, Mom
This is fun eavesdropping on a Chamberlain brawl. The drama...the fancy words...the mom acting all innocent...the son disrespecting his elders. Good times, good, good times.
Okay Jarren and I are going against the pack here and voting for Lil. Although Anoop will be in the bottom three, along with Matt (I think). Kenyann is voting for Anoop though. Let's see if I can keep up my streak. And I am with Andrea; you better watch out for Rolyne, she will get you, she only acts innocent.
Laura votes for lil and she says she would have voted for her early - but she didn't know she could. So for the CEO who bends the rules - there's one for you. :)
Karla votes early for Lil.
ReplyDeleteLori votes early for ANOOP!!!!
Please bless that ANOOP goes home this time....I can't take him anymore!
ReplyDeleteEarly vote for Anoop.
ReplyDeleteSteve votes early for Anoop
ReplyDeleteBrian and Andrea both vote Anoop off early. Are we supposed to specify that it is an early vote now??
ReplyDeleteNed votes early for Lil
ReplyDeleteRachel votes for Anoop because even though I've voted correctly for the past several weeks, I'm right in the middle of the pack. Time to start taking chances!!
ReplyDeleteOh Steven, Steven, Steven. Shame, Shame. I think you should turn off your computer and stand in a corner somewhere until you can apologize for the unkind word you called me. Being the loving, honest person that I am I will readily forgive. Consider yourself ciber- spanked mister. Mom
ReplyDeletePS (note to Lori) I early vote off "Lil"
I wonder if ciber-spanked is the same as cyber-spanked? Hey, I took no pleasure in calling you out, but you can imagine my shock, utter shock, at having to stand up for what is right. The laws of Chamberlain Idol are not easily broken, and you making a shamockery of it is not something I can just sit idly by and tolerate. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
ReplyDeleteWhat? Where is all this aggression coming from? You're calling me out on ciber-spanked but using words like shamockery?? And while we're quoting movie lines...NO MORE RHYMES NOW I MEAN IT..ANYBODY WANT A PEANUT??
ReplyDeleteAll my love, Mom
It's ON now, I mean, it is O-N! After your boy Anoopy Dog goes home I might go to Rome. Lil will soon be next, and I'll let Lori know with a text.
ReplyDeleteWord
What the heck is going on? All this nonsense over a song? We all know of "Mom's" virtue, keep talking smack and she will hurt you.
ReplyDeleteWord.
(and yes I do know that "on" and "song" don't actually rhyme)
ReplyDeleteThis is fun eavesdropping on a Chamberlain brawl. The drama...the fancy words...the mom acting all innocent...the son disrespecting his elders. Good times, good, good times.
ReplyDeleteOkay Jarren and I are going against the pack here and voting for Lil. Although Anoop will be in the bottom three, along with Matt (I think). Kenyann is voting for Anoop though. Let's see if I can keep up my streak. And I am with Andrea; you better watch out for Rolyne, she will get you, she only acts innocent.
ReplyDeleteI'm going with Lil, again. Karin
ReplyDeleteJess makes a last minute vote for Anoop.
ReplyDeleteThere's no drama, I take on all comers. I just can't sit back at let the mom continue to use her wily ways to try to steal another victory.
Oh yea, I haven't forgotten about the water!!! Desperate for a drink and "sweet ol' mom" give me a drink? Payback baby, payback!
S
I can't decide between Matt and Lil. I think I'll take a chance and go with Matt leaving tonight. Chris
ReplyDeleteMom you are crazy. And I am saying Matt Lil and Anoop in the bottom three, but Anoop will go home.
ReplyDeleteLaura votes for lil and she says she would have voted for her early - but she didn't know she could. So for the CEO who bends the rules - there's one for you. :)
ReplyDeleterob votes lil off
ReplyDeleteAnoop
ReplyDelete-scott
I vote Danny Gokey off.
ReplyDeleteScott and Karin both vote off Lil and Anoop next week---early votes.
ReplyDeleteditto for Lori...Anoop and Lil next week.
ReplyDelete