Thursday, April 16, 2009

Round 7--Don't Forget to Vote Off TWO!!

19 comments:

  1. Just so I don't miss them...Scott, Karin and I all vote off Lil and Anoop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm sorry about "hate" in the blog title. It's just how I feel. And he's costing me the most important competition in the world. I HATE ANOOP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with them- Anoop and Lil will go home with matt in the bottom 3 again. They should have just let him go- I can't stand him! Mostly his face- I can't stand his face. And his singing. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So if we only get one of them right, we still get the points for that guess, right? Like: 2 pts for one correct early vote, 4 points for both correct?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica votes Lil and Matt

    Steve votes Anoop and Lil

    Birthday girl (Bailey) picks Anoop and Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anoop and Lil....get them out of there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anoop and Matt
    Ned

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the record I vote off Matt & Lil.
    Since Steve brought up the water incident let me explain Steve and Scott were making a movie. (They did this a lot) In one of them I was asked to perform. I received my direction from the director as to what my part in the movie was. I followed his direction - end of story. Love to all, mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Note to Steve: Stop worrying. You will beat me in this game. I have only watched 1 show and all my votes are pure guesses. The show I watched was the one after Ross's wedding. All the family met at Scott's and Karin's for dinner. I brought mom that night and during the evening we watched Idol. I have no plans to watch another show. Best of luck in your winning frenzy, hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smart move mom, smart move. Accept defeat. That goes for the rest of you, just accept defeat and move on.

    Note: just for the record, just like any part, the actor has some leeway on how they play the part, and mom clearly went for mean and spiteful (and a face full of water) as opposed to sweet, kind and tender (and no face full of water). I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actors have leeway on how they play their part? Not being a paid professional actor, I was unaware of this. The director gave me a cup of water and said pour this in his face when I tell you to. done! Maybe you should have read the script before hand. Best of luck on your acting career. Happy Birthday to you too. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Love as always, mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brian's early votes are for Anoop and Lil.
    Andrea's early votes are for Matt and Anoopid.
    One way or another Anoop HAS to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THat is just wrong to post "I hate Anoop." Whoever did that needs to go back to primary. :)

    Laura and I both vote off Lil and Matt early. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jarren and Crystal both vote off Anoop and Lil. Someone has to get some points this week right? And all you Anoop non fans might finally get your wish! Also I am going against the grain, and I think Allison will be in the bottom 3, not that gives me any points though. Kenyann is voting off Anoop and Matt- she just won't vote off the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I got points last week. I think I was the only one to pick Matt. :)

    This week I vote off Matt (again) and Lil.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thomas notes off Anoop and Allison
    Jake votes off Danny and Matt
    Eric votes off Allison and Lil

    ReplyDelete
  17. Matthew votes off Anoop and Adam.
    Mason votes off Danny and Lil.
    Carter votes off Allison and Lil.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ANOOP AND LIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wooohoo! see ya lataa anoop

    ReplyDelete