Thursday, March 12, 2009

Round 2--Start Your Voting!!

34 comments:

  1. I am sticking to my guns that Anoop will go home in round 2. How is it that Mom already has 2 points? Ask her what day of the week American Idol airs. I bet she doesn't even know. She's probably just looking at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Anoop out and I will every week until that guy is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good-bye Snoopy! (That means Anoop, Don't try to mess me over with this one Lori!)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea and Brian both think Anoop should "beat it" because we don't want to listen to his bad singing and see his awful dancing anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal--I think I fixed this so that you can post a comment under anonymous. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal says that Anupe the dork dog is OUT of here this week. I also put Alexis in the bottom three. I have other thoughts, but I can't give them all to you, otherwise I would just help you all win. And I am taking it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jarren is voting out Anoop Dawg- I spell better than my wife, thank you. I think his name should really be Stup Dawg though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How come all of these guys have glammor shots, and then Michael and Danny look like they had theirs done in the parking lot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. And why does Matt look so constipated?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Matt doesn't look constipated (and remember I'm a nurse). What he's thinking is, "That looks like some good barbecue brisket...and I think I gonna have me some." It's soooo obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's probably going to be Anoop. Or maybe Megan if she falls on her face again. She's kinda pretty, though. America likes pretty.

    Anoop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always have bad luck with this, so I'm going to wait and watch the show first. Yall will all wish you'd done the same when Chris forgets the words or Michael farts on stage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mom (Grandma) is voting off Megan.
    Rob is voting off Anoop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is a reason that I waited! Anoop made a come back like no other and now you all are going to be hating life! One point is better than none. I hate to say it, but I think it's going to be Michael Sarver this week...Karin...Scott thinks it will be Adam, he says no one who does that to a Johnny Cash song should EVER be allowed on ANY stage ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I kinda think Adam did ok with the Johnny Cash song. Does anyone remember that Johnny Cash did a NIN song? The two versions were nothing alike and that's why they worked. I think this is kind of the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Steve wishes to change his vote to Adam - (there was a comment about the south being unsafe for him now which I can't remember word for word) - I am sorry to say I think he's weird enough for people to keep him and it will probably be Michael this week.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  17. Andrea, You LIKED Adam??? Are you kidding???

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mason votes off Allison.
    Carter votes off Allison.
    Matthew votes off Lil.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vote off Michael. I think Adam was really wierd,but he's not going anywhere. Also, I think he pulled off that creepy Maralyn Manson vibe better than any of the other contestants could have. I'm not saying I loved it, but I think it required talent. And Michael? Poor guy- how embarassing for him to go home on country week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. karla could not watch it last night because she is now in the rs presidency over enrichment - and our big rs birthday bash was last night -- so -- she is trusting her sister's judgement. Laura votes off Michael Sarver and so karla does too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. First of all, I would like to comment on Adam's rendition of "Ring of Fire" For anyone who knows that song, it is a love song. Adam turned it into a Satan song (enter Satan's ring of fire) -- very creepy version. And, just because you can be creative and different with a song, does not mean that the song is good. Icky, icky, icky, creepy, creepy, creepy.

    Anyway, I think that Lil will be going home tonight. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Last night was such a disappointment. I actually like country and even Sarver who should have been good with it did a bad job. I don't understand where the judges came up and said Anoop made a comeback....I almost started to fast forward his performance because I was so bored and irritated. The only performance I liked was Megan's...oh well.

    Thomas votes off Michael
    Jake votes off Lil
    Eric votes off Allison

    ReplyDelete
  23. So how do we view Emily's blog now??

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kaden votes off Adam

    Bailey votes off Adam

    Emily votes off Adam

    In fact, as Bailey was watching the "recap" at the end her comment was "o...k...." while Kaden looked like he was looking AT Satan. He wasn't impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I vote... MICHEAL SARVER :) Even though I absolutely haaaate adam lambert and he totally destroyed ring of fire and deserves to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What happens if someone gets saved? Do the vote offs count? This is for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was wondering that same thing. I think that the vote should still count and then I think we should get to vote twice the next week when two people get voted off. But that's just my thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's a good idea--we'll do it like Andrea said. You still get a point for picking the right one and vote 2 the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  29. And if you predict the correct person AND that the judges will save them, and then they do save them- you should get 3 points.

    ReplyDelete
  30. absolutely...try to predict all that. but you can only vote one judges save per season, right?

    ReplyDelete